To be a leading center of excellence in the field of pharmacy education and training preparing students for entrepreneur and pharmacist in their fields and to cater the human resources of pharmacy and health care needs of society.
- To provide trainee oriented pharmacy educational environment that encourages individuals to contribute global health.
- To develop faculty and students that acquires pharmaceutical knowledge for socioeconomic development.
- To motivate and inculcate students for intellectual physical and emotional development for integration and honesty.
|PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOS)
- The pharmacist with strong background in pharmaceutical sciences will utilize acquired knowledge for entrepreneurship in pharmacy.
- The pharmacist with a solid foundation in all discipline of pharmacy will satisfy needs of pharmacy and society.
- The professionals through state of art infrastructure will meet need of current pharmacy profession.
- Qualified trainee will have capabilities as hospital and community pharmacists.
- The pharmacist will maintain ethical and civic responsibility.
Syllabus / Curriculum
Syllabus of D. Pharmacy - Follow the Link:
1) D. Pharmacy : Old Syllabus
2) Syllabus of D. Pharmacy
Perspective Plan 2019-2024
Institute Questionnaire : 01